Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Please read the information listed below as each booking is subject to our standard terms and conditions.
- Upon completion and return of the registration form, full payment is required no later than 7 days from the date of invoice.
- The contract fee includes only Documents, Course Sessions and Lunch and Refreshments and doesn’t include hotel accommodation.
- Payment must be received prior to the event date.
- We will demand full payment for registrations made even if participant do not show up for the program.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission to the training event if payment has not been received.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations received on or after 15 days before the start of the event.
- If you decide to cancel after this date the full invoice remains payable. However Jeruel Management Services Pvt. Ltd. will provide a Credit Voucher worth the paid amount which will be valid for one year and can be redeemed for any events conducted by Jeruel Management Services Pvt. Ltd. within one year from the date of Credit Voucher issued.
- Refund/Credit Vouchers shall be issued under sole discretion of Jeruel Management Services Pvt. Ltd..
Event Cancellation by Participant
- Cancellations will be accepted only on written (via letter, fax or e-mail), and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 15 days before the event.
- Registration cancellations received prior to the deadline may be eligible to receive a refund less a $49 OR INR 3200.00 service fee under sole discretion of Jeruel Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
- All refund requests must be made by the participant or legal Representative of the participant.
- Substitutions for persons attending can be made up to two weeks in advance without charge.
Event Cancellation by Jeruel Management Services Pvt. Ltd.
- We reserve the right to cancel an event due to low enrolment or other circumstances which would make the event non-viable.
- We cancel an event, registrants will be offered Credit Voucher worth the paid amount which will be valid for one year and can be redeemed for any events conducted by us within one year from the date of Credit Voucher issued.
- Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, registrants will have the option to transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
- Substitutions for persons attending can be made up to two weeks in advance without charge. In the event of circumstances beyond its control, Jeruel Management Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to amend or cancel any event. Jeruel Management Services Pvt. Ltd. is not liable for any expense incurred by participants as a result of cancellation.
- Jeruel Management Services Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration or cancellation/postponement of an event. Jeruel Management Services Pvt. Ltd. shall assume no liability whatsoever in the event this training is cancelled, rescheduled or postponed due to a fortuitous event, Act of God, unforeseen occurrence or any other event that renders performance of this event impracticable, illegal or impossible. For purposes of this clause, a fortuitous event shall include, but not be limited to: war, fire, labour strike, extreme weather or other emergency.
- Please note that while speakers/trainers and/or topics were confirmed at the time of publishing, circumstances beyond the control of the organizers may necessitate substitutions, alterations or cancellations of the speakers/trainers and/or topics. As such, Jeruel Management Services Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to alter or modify the advertised speakers/trainers and/or topics if necessary without any liability to you whatsoever. Any substitutions or alterations will be updated on our web page as soon as possible.
These above policies apply to all Events organized by Jeruel Management Services Pvt. Ltd. unless otherwise noted in the corresponding program materials. Please read all individual program information thoroughly.
P.S – These policies are subject to change without prior notification.